FREE Virtual Real Estate Toolbar:
Overture (Yahoo!) Keyword Suggestion Tool
||Please, enter keywords into the toolbar's search box, then press Enter or select Keywords > Suggestions & Research, or use the form below.
Your link here
Did You Know?
You can easily create and test Regular Expressions (RegEx) to match or replace a set of strings with Regular Expression Creator included in Website Toolbox Pro. » read more...
About the Keyword Research tool
This free keyword suggestion tool grabs the Overture search counts for different geographic markets.
The tool then:
- Offers suggested monthly regional search volumes by market for Google, Yahoo!, Windows Live (MSN) and AOL.*
- Provides links to price estimate tools from Google AdWords. That Google AdWords tool shows the necessary bid to rank #1 for 85% of queries, and roughly how much traffic you could expect AdWords to send you based on that bid price.
Things that blow with this tool (mainly stuff from Overture's data format):
- Overture switches the order of some phrases. "Virtual real estate" may appear as "estate virtual real" in the Overture output.
- You have to use a bit of common sense and look at some of the other numbers from other tools to tell what the appropriate word orders are.
- People tend to typically use language in similar patterns. If there are 14,000,000 search results for ["car hire"] and only 2,000,000 pages for ["hire car"] then odds are car hire is a more common search term.
- Overture blends plural and singular terms together when showing their keyword data. Keep in mind the terms may be way different in meaning, competition, query volume, and conversion.
- Since we estimate Google, MSN and AOL traffic based on Yahoo!'s numbers any sampling error is amplified.
* Please note this tool uses recent Search Share Rankings report by Nielson/NetRatings. Depending on your topic / vertical and your geographic location the search engines may have vastly different search volumes. The tool can only possibly offer approximations. Exact search volumes are hard to find due to vanity searches, click bots, rank checkers, and other forms of automated traffic. Exceptionally valuable search terms show far greater volume than they actually have due to various competitive commercial forces causing greater automated search traffic.
This Overture (Yahoo!) Keyword Suggestion Tool is based on source code provided by Aaron Wall, the author of SEO Book.