- November 2009
- October 2009
- July 2009
- August 2008
- July 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- January 2007
- December 2006
- November 2006
- October 2006
- September 2006
- August 2006
- July 2006
- June 2006
Our list of Top 50 Article Directories now marks those article directories which use nofollow tag in author’s resource box. These sites are marked with the NF! sign.
Web hosting companies that I have tried and found them reliable, fast and user friendly:
- aPlus.net, now Codero, is web hosting I use. This site is hosted there. I have a dedicated server with them.
- GoDaddy – I read some negative feedback about their hosting, but my personal experience is quite positive.
- HostGator – HostGator is a very popular, feature rich and not expensive ($4.95) hosting service.
These links are affiliate links. I receive a compensation from the company when you buy hosting after clicking on my link. If you don’t want me to get compensated, simply go to their website without clicking on my link. Usually, adding dot com to the company name will give you a correct address.
Anik Singal of Affiliate Classroom posted a video on it’s new AffSphere blog about finding profitable niches for article marketing with some information on their much awaited Niche Calculator.
They discuss why a good niche in PPC is not necessarily a good niche for article marketing (and vice versa).
After today’s video, you’ll never have to guess whether a niche is any good for article marketing.
The video is absolutely free and there is no registration to watch it.
AffSphere is an article directory that pays you for submitting articles.
But what makes it stand out is that AffSphere allows you to earn 8 different ways for your articles! All you have to do is what you already do, submit your great content to the directory (that’s it).
AffSphere is a service of Affiliate Classroom, Inc., and on August 12th they are going to release a report that reveals exactly how they earn over 6 figures a year just from article marketing.
Learn more and watch videos about this new article directory at the AffSphere blog.
Most Interesting Gainers
- One of the most popular article directories, goarticles.com is back from pagerank 3 to well-deserved pagerank 6.
- Several directories reached pagerank 5:
Checkout By Amazon
Checkout By Amazon is a complete checkout solution. It lets web site visitors sign in to web sites using an Amazon Account login and buy items using the familiar Amazon’s 1-Click® button. Checkout By Amazon service provides tools for businesses to manage shipping charges, sales tax, promotions, and post-sale activities including refunds, cancellations, and chargebacks..
Amazon Simple Pay
Amazon Simple Pay is a service that allows consumers to use their Amazon account information to pay for purchases on other web sites. It is for those merchants who don’t need sophisticated checkout and order management capabilities, but who would like to incorporate Amazon’s customer login system to sell products.
Patrick Chan of The Chan Do Internet Success System released the Niche Marketing Riches In 6 Weeks Or Less free report.
In this 6-week blueprint report Patrick Chan shares his experience on how to start your own online niche business today:
- How to find the idea for your niche business
- The method that you can use to develop your first info-product without the risk of creating a non-profitable one
- The ‘trick’ of creating passive income on the internet — easier than you think!
- What you should be doing in between or after the 6 weeks…
Enter your first name and e-mail address for instant download on this page: Niche Marketing Riches In 6 Weeks Or Less free report
- how to find profitable niches in the market
- how to make money with a blog
- how to select a price for your product
- when starting, what would be the most effective way to drive traffic
- how to select a mentor to learn from
- how to keep track of business’ progress?
- and many more…
Dr. Ralph Wilson of Web Marketing Today published an article on how to select a niche that has enough demand to generate adequate revenue, but not so much competition that advertising costs are excessively high.
In the article, How to Fail at Online Business – Neglect Niche Marketing, he explains why franchise businesses and MLM schemes fail on the Internet due to (1) competition and (2) fewer geographical market limitations.