John Reese has issued the October 2006 issue of The Reese Report, absolutely packed with winning tips and strategies that he uses to build his virtual real estate empire.
His main topic for this month’s issue is Content Creation, and here’s a quick list of topics he covers:
- How to quickly and easily create your own infoproducts without doing any work yourself.
- How to get all the content you want created for your VRE empire without writing a single word.
- ‘Secret’ resources you can use to create killer products.
- The best web sites to use for finding content creation specialists.
- Little-known sources to find people who will happily create infoproducts or other content for you for pennies on the dollar.
John Reese has announced that the November 2006 RR will be The *BIG* Web 2.0 Issue! Here’s what’s coming in:
- What is Web 2.0 And Why Should You Care?
- Discover the Web 2.0 Sites That Can Bring You A Flood Of Free Traffic!
- How To Get Tons Of Opt-in Subscribers From Web 2.0 Sites!
- How To Create Your Own Web 2.0 Sites To Increase Your AdSense Earnings!
- A Complete List Of Web 2.0 Sites To Keep An Eye On!
- How To Tap Into Web 2.0 To Sell More Of Your Products And Services From Other People’s Referrals & Reviews!
- And Much, Much More!
If you’re not a subscriber, and you want to benefit from all the latest craze around Web 2.0 web sites like digg, del.icio.us, YouTube and others, it’s time to subscribe to The Reese Report. You have to invest in this information to be able to upgrade your income to version 2.0.