It’s One Of The Easiest Ways To Make Money Online!
What Is Pay Per Lead (PPL)?
The two monetization models that you are most probably already familiar with are:
- Pay Per Click
- Pay Per Sale (affiliate sale)
What Is Pay Per Click (PPC)?
You display PPC ads on your web pages. A visitor clicks on an ad. You make money per click. This is usually a small amount, mostly in cents.
The visitor’s action is clicking.
What is Pay Per Sale (PPS or Affiliate Sale)?
You display an affiliate ad/link for Product ABC on your website. A visitor clicks on the ad/link and is taken to Product ABC website. If the visitor buys Product ABC, you make an affiliate commission.
The visitor’s action is buying. It’s a cash-conversion action. The visitor has to buy in order for you to make money.
What about Pay Per Lead?
It is somewhere between these two monetization models:
PPC – PPL – PPS
Here’s how it works… very simple:
You display Pay Per Lead ads on your website. Visitors click on the ads and
are taken to the merchants/advertisers’ websites.
The merchant usually offers the visitor something valuable for free, in return for taking some form of action, which does not include buying anything. Pay-per-lead programs are generally designed to promote some type of free product or service.
You make commissions for every person who performs the non-cash conversion action.
Again, people do not have to buy anything in order for you to make money!
What Types Of Action Are Visitors Required To Take?
Here are some:
- Signing up for a newsletter or opt-in list. Visitor signs up, you make money/pay-per-lead commissions.
- Taking a poll or filling out a survey. Visitor participates in a survey, you make money/pay-per-lead commissions.
- Supplying contact information like a name or email address. Visitor fills in his/her contact info, you make money/pay-per-lead commissions.
- Filling a form. Visitor fills in a form, you make money/pay-per-lead commissions.
- Joining a free program. Visitor joins a free program, you make money/pay-per-lead commissions.
Pay Per Lead Examples
Read my previous post about PPL for some Pay Per Lead Examples: #1 Alternative To AdSense And Affiliate Marketing
Pay Per Lead Power Ads System™ is the quickest and easiest solution for creating, managing and maximizing your revenues from Pay Per Lead ads!
Pay Per Lead Power Ads System™ is made up of three heavy-weight software solutions:
- Pay Per Lead Networks/Programs Research Center
- Pay Per Lead Ad-Units Creator
- Pay Per Lead Keyword Ads Generator
No software to download, upload, install, update.
Manage everything from an easy browser interface. Complete, 24/7 control over your own account, via an online control panel.
Read more: Pay Per Lead Power Ads System