SEO Elite, the Internet’s most powerful search-engine optimization software, just got even better.
Brad Callen of Bryxen Software, Inc., the author, reported today that they’ve added a brand new project type to allow you to submit your articles to article directories easily.
There are entire programs that are made to ONLY submit your articles to article directories, and they cost well over a hundred dollars. Now you can use SEO Elite to perform this task.
Also, with this update, they’ve added a new skin to give SEO Elite a more professional feel to it, and I really like this new version.
Lastly, they’ve just created a free, 7 day trial version of SEO Elite, so you can download a fully functional, 7 day trial version of this powerful SEO software for free!
If you’re not familiar with SEO Elite, it’s main feature is to help analyze your competitor’s websites, so that you can copy what they’re doing to succeed in search engine optimization, and improve on it to grab a coveted top 10 search engine spot.
With this software, within seconds, you can find out your competitor’s entire linking strategy, and any significant data about their search engine optimization methods, including…
- the page titles of the webpages their links reside on,
- the anchor text surrounding incoming links,
- the email address of their websites,
- the total number of times a specified keyword appears within their anchor text,
- the number of PR0-10 websites linking to their websites,
- the average Page Rank of all the websites pointing to their websites,
- whether the website is in the Yahoo Directory, DMOZ.org and Wikipedia.
You’ll know exactly how you should create your own web pages for top search engine rankings. By analyzing your competitor’s pages you’ll find out the exact numbers for the following variables to optimize your website:
- Link Prominence
- Link Density
- Keyword Density (How many times you should repeat your keywords on your pages)
- Keyword Prominence (Where you should place your keywords on your pages)
- Whether or not they’re using meta keywords AND what they are
- Whether or not they’re using h1 and h2 tags AND what they are
- The number of external links on their web page
- The number of internal links on their web page
- The age of their website
- And much more!
Plus, with this free trial, you can get access to a free 58 week SEO course to learn proven optimization strategies.
Download SEO Elite fully functional, 7 day trial version for free!