These days we celebrate a One-Year Anniversary of Virtual Real Estate Toolbar.
The toolbar was started as a convenient way to organize my efforts of building and promoting my VRE websites. I wanted a tool that would be able to guide me through the entire process:
- from picking the idea for the new website >>
- to creating a list of related keywords, >>
- to choosing a domain name and hosting, >>
- to designing the website and filling it with related content, >>
- …and finally, to driving traffic, over and over, and over again.
Many people liked the tool, and I made it semi-public, for The Reese Report subscribers only. That version was for Internet Explorer only, and I started getting requests to create a Firefox version.
After a short period of time, the FF version has been launched, and both versions became public.
Over 20,000 webmasters and online entrepreneurs have downloaded the VRE Toolbar since July 2006. Thousands of them are using it daily.
I would like to thank all contributors and users of Virtual Real Estate Toolbar for your help and suggestions to make it even better.